Forum for Women in Development,
Democracy and Justice (FODDAJ) is a Community
based Organization working to harness gender equality and women
empowerment within formal and informal structures in Kenya . We work to
develop the skills of women led groups and organizations through our
workshops, online learning communities, high-level networking workshops
Our key programs include:
- Enhancing Women's Rights including Social, Economic Rights.
- Promotion and Campaign Against Sexual and Gender Based
- Civic and Voter engagement of women and girls for Women in Leadership and Governance.
- Basic Vocational skills development and Income Generating activities.
- Adolescent Girls and Young Women Ages 10-24 years
- Women/Girl Refugees living in urban areas
- Women/Girls with Disabilities
- Women/Girls Living with HIV/AIDS
To foster new information processes and practices that disrupt traditional power structures to create new pathways to end Violence against Women and girls enabling them to gain control of their individual human rights at household and community level.
Objective:- To empower women to realize their rights through participation in solving problems affecting them.
That Women/Girls will attain greater confidence in executing their day to day duties
through asserting their rights and in the process join decision making platforms at
household and community levels.
' To enhance women's decision making abilities through increased knowledge and awareness of their Human rights to improve their quality of life'